Registered Nurse (RN)
Kansas City, MO
Currently seeking Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Psych, and/or ICU RN's to fill travel nurse, PRN, temporary, and permanent nursing opportunities at leading Kansas City Metro area hospitals and healthcare facilities. The ideal candidate will be a licensed RN with a degree in nursing and at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Responsible for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care.
· Develop and implement a comprehensive, goal-focused, care plan for each patient and make updates in accordance with written orders from the physician.
· Establish realistic patient/nursing goals and expected outcomes.
· Initiate and maintain continuous contact with the patient’s physician to report the patient’s response, any changes in status, or possible need to additional services.
· Prepare and maintain clinical documentation according to Agency policies and acceptable nursing standards.
· Evaluate effectiveness and outcome of care.
· Initiate preventative and rehabilitation nursing procedures.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 1 year of Nursing
· Registered Nurse (RN) license
· Experienced in Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Psych, and/or ICU
· Current CPR card
· BLS certifications
· Physically able to perform job duties
· Reliable and flexible to work 12 hour shifts, weekends, holidays and float as needed
· Meet the requirements of federal and/or state criminal background check
· Must have reliable transportation
Compensation of the Registered Nurse (RN)
TOP offers weekly pay!
Please contact TOP Health Care, staffing specialists are available to assist you in finding a fantastic career.
TOP is locally owned and operated we are celebrating 50 years of successful partnerships with fantastic businesses and employees!!
Call Jayne at 913-649-9393
TOP Resources Staffing Professionals
10500 Barkley # 108
Overland Park, KS 66212