Overland Park, KS
4 days at Oak Park Mall 1-30-17 to 2-2-17
Responsible for working with an installation team on store fixture installation of new stores, store remodels, store relocations and product revisions. This includes moving card departments, building fixtures and also merchandising product. Ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can work independently in a busy retail environment and or or work as part of a team doing installations. These are physically demanding jobs that can require a high level of labor and energy. The physical environment may include work in a back stockroom with limited lighting and less than ideal conditions and on a busy sales floor.
- Able to read, understand and communicate in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to frequently stand for a prolonged period of time
- Able to regularly bend, squat, kneel, and reach overhead
- Able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Jeans with a polo style shirt or a t shirt with no graphics or advertising Comfortable closed toe, closed heel shoes (tennis shoes are recommended) No shorts or tank tops.