Greeting Card Production/Distribution center
Temporary production positions at a local greeting card company in Liberty, MO
- Pre-labels cartons for fulfillment. Stacks completed cartons on pallets. Sorts, repairs and/or re-labels product which could include removing batteries, testing product performance, etc. Assembles display kits for retail stores. Takes inventory of residue stock after fulfillment. Unloads and empties discarded product from pallet onto a conveyor or into a dumpster.
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, reaching, standing, and sitting.
- Basic math and organizational skills required.
- Ability to correctly identify numbers and alphas.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation and phone
- Must pass background check & drug screen
High School Diploma or GED