Kansas City Metro, (none selected)
In order to allow for timely completion of the medical record, the Chart Analyst will review each discharged patient's record for incomplete or missing items based on departmental and federal requirements. The Analyst will identify the responsible practitioner for each of these items, and link the deficiencies to the appropriate physician for completion. The analyst will be responsible for verifying chart completion and for monitoring necessary queues to ensure all records are completed appropriately
Knowledge and experience with chart analysis and chart completion requirements on both the federal and state levels.
Experience working with physicians on chart completion.
• Understanding of release of information laws and requirements.
• Maintains patient confidentiality according to appropriate state/federal laws.
• Gather all test results and follow-up report weekly and tracks status of tests for regional office.
• Ensure all patient's charts are complete prior to appointment.
• Gather records for new patient appointment three days prior to appointment.
• Run online follow-up report weekly and tracks status of test for regional office.
• Data entry outside labs into EMR.
• Scan loose filing into ICS.