Certified Medical Technician
Kansas City Metro, (none selected)
A Certified Medical Technician is a paraprofessional member of the health team, in an institution setting, who must practice under the delegation of an R.N. with supervision likewise provided by a licensed nurse (R.N. or L.P.N.). As a paraprofessional, the Certified Medical Technician is trained to work in some areas independently, and in other areas, under guidance of professionals in accordance with the policies, procedures and/or limitations of the specific institution.
Outstanding benefits with you in mind!
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
- CMT - Certified Medical Technician
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
1. Pass medications to residents.
2. Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
3. Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
4. Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
5. Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help. provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
6. Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
7. Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.