We are currently recruiting numerous candidates that are ready to work! The hours for this position are 6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday thru Friday and some weekend work is possible.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Ensure that the machinery is meeting its goals in productivity
* Ensure that the machinery is meeting its goals in product quality which includes performing all required quality checks
* Works rotating shift to various functions of operation, which includes feeding, packing, palletizing, etc.
* Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
* Must be able to stand, been and stoop continuously
* Regularly communicate with Finishing Operator or Group Leader regarding the folder gluer and crews performance and highlight any issues or concerns
* Follows all safely procedures and practices including the wearing of all safely equipment
* Ensure that the area around the machinery is kept clean and orderly