1. Setting-up and operating bindery equipment and be proficient in all aspects of post production processes, including but not limited to the following.
2. Cutting, trimming, folding, binding, hole-punching, laminating, etc. of work produced by hand or other equipment necessary to perform job.
3. Provide assistance as needed in Mailroom with assembly/insert, sorting, cutting/binding printed materials and mailings.
4. Regularly inspects the finished product to ensure quality and accuracy.
5. Manage multiple priorities with deadlines and follow through with DPS team objectives with end users.
6. Load and unload finished products in boxes and pallets.
7. Operate and maintain equipment in a safe and cost-effective manner, including keeping work areas clean and organized.