As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 35wpm with 3 or fewer errors.